- Browse to File > New > Solution to bring you up the new project
- Select Single View App and press Next
- Configure your app by setting your app name and organization ID, and press Next:
- Set your Project name and Solution name, or leave as the default name. Click Create to create your project.
- To run your application, select the Debug | iPhone 6s iOS 9.x configuration, and press the Play button:
- This will launch the iOS Simulator, and will display your empty application:
if you want to reproduce, please indicate the source:
Getting started with Xamarin.iOS – Get Started in Xamarin Studio - CodeDay