- Mac OS X 10.7+, Xcode 4.6+
- Windows 7+, VS 2012+
- Ubuntu 12.10+, CMake 2.6+
- Python 2.7.5
- NDK, JDK, ANT (Android development)
- iOS 5.0+ for iPhone / iPad games
- Android 2.3+ for Android games
- Windows Phone 8+ for Windows Phone games
- OS X v10.6+ for Mac games
- Windows 7+ for Windows games
Download everything below:
After downloading everything above,
- unzip Cocos2d-x
- install the JDK.
- unzip the Android SDK and NDK to the same root location. (maybe:
- verify that Python 2.7 is installed and is accessible.
- install Apache Ant and verify that it works.
Inside your Cocos2d-x directory run:
caution: You must not use the ~ sign. Use the full path to your home directory. Otherwise, the scripts will fail due to error path value.
- Now it will ask for NDK_ROOT path. Here, enter the extracted NDK directory
- SDK_ROOT. Here, enter the Android SDK path:
- ANT_ROOT. Here, enter the Apache ANT bin path:
After setting the above environment variables,run:
Vola, the cocos2d-x has been successfully setup on your system.
if you want to reproduce, please indicate the source:
Getting started with cocos2d-x – Installation or Setup(Mac OS X) - CodeDay