- Install Java 8 from the Oracle website.
- (Optional) Install a Java build tool.
Whether you choose to use Maven or Gradle, you normally don’t have to install anything, as JHipster will automatically install the Maven Wrapper or the Gradle Wrapper for you.
If you don’t want to use those wrappers, go to the official Maven website or Gradle website to do your own installation.
- Install Git from git-scm.com. We recommend you also use a tool like SourceTree if you are starting with Git.
- Install Node.js from the Node.js website (prefer an LTS version). This will also install npm, which is the node package manager we are using in the next commands.
- Install Yeoman: npm install -g yo
- Install Bower: npm install -g bower
- Install Gulp: npm install -g gulp-cli (If you have previously installed a version of gulp globally, please run npm rm -g gulp to make sure your old version doesn’t collide with gulp-cli)
- Install JHipster: npm install -g generator-jhipster
if you want to reproduce, please indicate the source:
Getting started with jhipster – JHipster Installation on windows - CodeDay